CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back to Life

Today was my first official day back in my office since the M/C and OH how I was so dreading it....but it went well and I made it through. I am so lucky to work with such a great bunch of people.

My life has been so up in the air since April 2008.

At that time, I was commuting back and forth between Dallas and home while at the same time in the middle of my second IVF cycle. Although IVF did not go as expected, I was still not in a place to evaluate all of my options because I was in the midst of an 11-week training for the Agency. Now I am home! Back to my wonderful husband and fantastic dogs and my lovable family and friends! Things can finally go back to normal.


We are proceeding with IVF #3 with DONOR EGGS!

We have decided to accept my best friend's offer of donating her eggs. Although she has had a partial hysterectomy, Dr. S says that because she still has her ovaries, she should be an excellent candidate for ovum donation. I need to call Dr. S to schedule a consultation with my egg donor ASAP! I will work on doing that sometime this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping she qualifies for ovum donation. She has been my best friend since 9th grade and I will forever be grateful to her for offer. Her journey will not be easy and I thank her for the offer everyday. I have yet to meet very many people who have chosen ovum donation with a KNOWN donor. Any stories would greatly put my mind at ease. I will continue to keep you guys posted.

1 comments:

CJ said...

I don't know anyone, but good luck!!!