CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IVF #3

I am back!!

I know, I should be ashamed of myself.

I just haven't felt like even thinking about IVF for the last couple of months. I have taken a few months off and focused on my family and work. I am sort of disappointed that summer is over but I am SOOOOO looking forward to fall. I love the turning of the leaves and the colder weather but it saddens me to think that the summer is over and that I spent most of the summer focusing on my failed pregnancy. Oh well. I am doing good now and we are trying to go into this next cycle as positive as we can.

We have decided to proceed with IVF #3 in November 2008. Matt and I have discussed this issue at great lenght and this is it!

We are committed to giving it 1 more try. All we can do at this point is is hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

WELCOME BACK! I am glad you took the time needed for YOU, and your looking foward. Don't forget you have a wonderful support group online and we are all cheering you on!!

CJ said...

WEll GOOD!!! I was wondering if you would ever come back! GOOD LUCK!!