CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beta #1


I took a pregnancy test on Saturday at home and got a positive result!

I am 33 years old and have never received a positive result on a HPT! I am excited but equally guarded. Somehow I feel that the possibility of this actually working is going to be taken away from me. I am walking around in shock and guarded against the news. I just know that I am going to turn a corner and someone is going to say..."Ha Ha, Just kidding" and take the flicker of hope away from me. Is that normal? Is this something that all infertile women feel once they finally get a positive result?

Dr. S emailed me while I was in training and said:

"Congrats ! Your test was + and the level was 62. Please schedule
a repeat test in 2 days and continue all meds".
I am still in shock and don't know what to think. I am so excited about my 1st Beta #. It is really hard to believe that this is truly happening to me. I still don't believe it and will hang out until I get my 2nd number on Friday!


0 comments: