CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Beta #2

I am going to document my IVF journey regardless of what happens. Today was another good day. I went to the doctor and did Beta #2. While driving to OKC less than 2 hours later a nurse called me and gave me the good news. My 2nd Beta # was 229. Could this be real? Am I really pregnant? As I drove down the highway and thought about the possibility, it was hard not to close my eyes and thank God above for giving me this opportunity. I cried in my car and thanked God over and over again for this. I will forever be grateful for this and will never take it for granted. I am going to make a better effort to be grateful and thankful for this and stop thinking about the negative. I called everyone I know and told them the news. Matt, Betty and Scott met me in OKC and we had a great evening at the Tim McGraw concert and visiting the OKC memorial. All in all, it was an amazing weekend and it is a day that I will never forget. I have my 1st US scheduled next Friday.

2 comments:

CJ said...

OMG!!! Congrats on you BFP!! You aren't too far behind me. Like 3 weeks!! Thanks for reading my blog. I will have to add your blog to my list!! :) Congrats again! It is real. It is!!

Ariella said...

GL at your u/s today. My first beta was 54 on 14dpo and 2nd was 205 so right around yours. Now I am 10 weeks and we have seen and heard the H/B. I hope everything goes well for you today.