CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

IVF #2

I had my embryo transfer on 05/15/2008 and I am currently in good spirits. I am still in Dallas for training and Matt was here this weekend and we enjoyed a beautiful day in Fort Worth after my 24-hour bed rest. Although Doctor S had little expectations, he said that my embryo looked good and we are keeping our fingers crossed. I responded with a "I only need 1". He smiled and proceeded and here we are. There are many things about this cycle that were different from my 1st one in January. For one thing, I am not as naive as I was in January and I now know what my chances are. I am more realistic about this cycle and the chances of it working in our favor. On the plus side, Matt and I at Chinese food a day or so before the ET and we both received 15 on our fortunes. Our ET was on the 15th which was our 9 year wedding anniversary. I hope these all add up to positive factors and prove in our favor.

0 comments: