CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cycle Day 9

Today was our Cycle Day 9.

We drove to our RE's office and they did some tests and some bloodwork. Dr. S says that everything looked good. We had a lot of good eggs and he is really hopeful about the size and quantity. He instructed us to continue on our protocol and return to the office for further bloodwork and US in 2 days. We checked into our hotel and were greatly disappointed. It is an extended stay motel without elevators and we are on the 3rd flood. Now I know that it doesn't sound that bad but you try to walk up 3 flights of stairs when you look and feel like you are carrying around 10 gallons of water in your belly! I am miserable and feel like I am 9 months pregnant. Dr. S says that everything looks good and it is not OHSS. I feel fine other than just swollen and miserable. We will wait and see what happens. I am going to remain positive and keep my fingers crossed about this cycle.

0 comments: