CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

ER

Today was our ER!!



I am so glad that this part is over. I get really nervoust about being sedated but everything wend fine. I felt groggy afterwords but now anything too bad. At least I did not get sick or anything and Matt was there when I woke up which made me feel better. Dr. S and his staff appeared real positive about he eggs and said that they collected 15 but lost 1 in-transit. That makes 14 for us!

Now we just have to wait until Day 3 for our embryology report. We drive home right after the ER today (4 hour drive in car). It was awful. What the heck was I thinking? We should have made arrangements to stay in the hotel for 1 more day. I was just sore and miserable during the whole ride home and will never do that again!!

0 comments: