CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Day

I am still here and hoping that I am still pregnant. It is so surreal because I don't feel any different. The number one question on everyone's mind is "How do you feel?". This question is just freaking me out because I don't feel any different. Then I start 2nd guessing myself and thinking "should I be feeling different" and then wondering if something is wrong if I don't. The more I think about it, the more freaked out I get. I am just going to have to calm down and wait until my 1st ultrasound on Friday, June 6th at 11:30 a.m.

1 comments:

CJ said...

Don't think about it. I didn't feel any different except that I had cramps the first 3 days. Then it went away. It's hard not to worry, but try not to! Good luck at your sono and I'll be waiting for the results!!