CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bad News

Just wanted to write to say that we lost it!

We went to Dr. S yesterday for what was suppose to be our heartbeat u/s at 7 weeks and heard nothing. Saw nothing. Dr. S measured and said that growth stopped at 6 weeks. We are devastated. It was one of the hardest days of my life. I found myself crying non-stop all day. We drove for 4 hours to the big D to do a 20 minute U/S and had to turn around and drive 4 hours all the way back home with our devastating news. Why? I am so angry and upset right now and feel that there is no way that I am going to get over this.

I woke up this morning refusing to go to work. What am I going to do...quit my job? I am so upset wonder if it will ever get easier. Luckily for me, I have a great employer who understands and I have great friends that trying to be so understanding but all I want to do is lay in bed and turn out the lights. My poor DH, he never gets any of the sympathy. This is as much his loss as it is mine.

I have an appointment with an OBGYN here in Tulsa tomorrow which is close to home. I am not looking forward to going in and getting another U/S for a second opinion and having to schedule a date and time for my D&C. I started bleeding tonite which may mean that I can pass it naturally right? I don't know. I guess I need to google it....

Goodnite,

1 comments:

CJ said...

Hey girl. I am so sorry. I don't know if anything I say will make you feel better. I was in your same shoes. I worried at that time too! I was worrying up until yesterday when I had a anotehr sono to confirme the heartbeats of my twins. I wish the news was different and we could have been going through this together. You will get over this and go on and try again b/c IT WILL HAPPEN. IT's nothing that you did that made you lose the baby. I totally have so much sympathy for you and your hubby. Be strong!! I know it hurts, but your baby will be here one day. Get some rest and sleep. Tomorrow's a new day. Again, I am sorry.